Saco Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
Serves: 24, 3-inch pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp granulated sugar
- ¼ cup SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen, unsweetened b
- In medium mixing bowl sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, Buttermilk Blend and salt.
- In small mixing bowl combine egg and water.
- Add to dry ingredients, mixing just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Fold in berries.
- Heat griddle until a drop of water dances on surface.
- Drop level tablespoons of batter on lightly-greased grill and cook until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and cook until bottom is lightly brown.
- Serve with butter and toppings of choice.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 31 Fat: 0g Saturated fat: 0g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 6g Sugar: 2g Sodium: 97mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg