Caramel Chocolate Chunk Ecstasies
Serves: 1.5 dozen cookies
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- 1 cup caramels, chopped
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- In medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine butter, sugars, and vanilla; beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- With a large wooden spoon, stir in CHUNKS, caramels and nuts.
- Stir well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
- Variation: To make Caramel Chocolate CHUNK Ecstasy Bars, spread dough into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut into 1½-inch squares.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 332 Fat: 17g Saturated fat: 10g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 46g Sugar: 32g Sodium: 298mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 28mg