Cake on a Cloud
Serves: 32 servings
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cups water, divided
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 Tbsp SACO Premium Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a small pan melt butter with 1 cup water and vegetable oil.
- In a medium bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, Saco Premium Baking Cocoa and Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend until well blended.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs and ½ cup water, set aside.
- Mix the hot mixture with the flour mixture, stirring well.
- Add egg mixture and stir again.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 20 minutes or until toothpick, inserted in center, comes out clean.
- Frost or drizzle with icing, if desired.