Buttermilk Crepes with Currant Pork Filling
Serves: 6 servings
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- ¼ tsp salt ⅔ cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- ½ lb ground pork, seasoned to taste
- 3 green onions
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 cups cabbage, grated
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- ⅓ cup currants
- ¼ cup carrots, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Honey Mustard
- In a medium mixing beat all ingredients together with rotary beater until blended.
- Heat crepe skillet and 1 Tbsp. cooking oil, remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp. batter.
- Roll skillet to spread batter, return to heat; brown one side only.
- In a skillet brown pork, onions and garlic.
- Add cabbage, vinegar, currants and carrots.
- Cover with lid and boil down.
- Add mustard.
- Fill crepes with 2 Tbsp filling.
- Roll up and spoon hollandaise sauce or gravy on top.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 249 Fat: 13g Saturated fat: 4g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 20g Sugar: 5g Sodium: 252mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 14g Cholesterol: 95mg