Best Ever Fudge
Serves: 32 servings
- 15 oz milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 cup butter
- 12 oz SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond flavoring
- 2 cups pecan halves, slightly broken
- 1 toffee candy bar, finely chopped
- Into a large mixing bowl break the milk chocolate bars, cut butter into chunks and add the chocolate chips.
- Set aside.
- In a large saucepan mix sugar, evaporated milk, marshmallows, Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend and water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over the chocolate bars, butter and chocolate chip mixture.
- Beat by hand until smooth and starting to thicken.
- Stir in vanilla and almond flavoring, continue stirring until well blended.
- Add pecans.
- Pour into a buttered 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle top with finely chopped Toffee bar.
- Let cool and cut into squares.