Berry Dessert Crepes
Serves: 12 crepes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1¾ cups water
- 4 eggs
- 1 pint canned berry pie filling
- In large mixing bowl combine flour, Buttermilk Blend, sugar and salt.
- Beat in butter, water and eggs until smooth (batter will be similar in consistency to that of light cream).
- Chill batter until ready to use.
- Heat small frying pan.
- Melt small amount of butter in pan, swirling to cover bottom and up sides of skillet.
- Swirling immediately upon addition, pour enough of the batter into pan to provide thin coating on bottom and slightly up sides of pan.
- Cook over medium heat 2 minutes, turn crepe, cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and spread with pie filling.
- Repeat with remaining batter, using same amount of batter for each crepe.
- Roll up crepes like a jelly roll and place on serving platter.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 170 Fat: 4g Saturated fat: 3g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 30g Sugar: 19g Sodium: 161mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 12mg