Simple Creamy Ranchero Salsa Soup
Serves: 4 servings
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb sirloin beef
- 12 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 32 oz chunky salsa (medium hot)
- 15 oz garbanzo beans, drained
- 15 oz black beans, divided
- 2 Tbsp mild chili peppers, dried
- In a large cooking pot on high heat; heat the oil and brown the beef.
- In a medium bowl combine the Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend and the chicken broth.
- Add to beef and bring to a boil.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring back to a boil.
- Serve hot.
- Total cooking time approximately 30 minutes.