Almond Buttermilk Cookies
Serves: 2.5 dozen cookies
- ½ cup butter
- softened 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine first five ingredients and beat until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, Saco Cultured Buttermilk Blend, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternating with water.
- Drop by teaspoons on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes and cool on wire racks
Nutrition InformationCalories: 139 Fat: 6g Saturated fat: 4g Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 20g Sugar: 11g Sodium: 101mg Fiber: 0 Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 15mg